How long does shipping take?
- USA Orders: We'll receive your order and process it within 1-4 days after purchase. As soon as we ship your item(s), you'll receive an email from us with tracking info. Delivery takes 1-4 weeks after item ships.
- International orders: Items will be processed and shipped within 4 days of purchase. Items will deliver in 2-4 weeks. You'll receive an email from us as soon as it ships with tracking info. International customers are responsible for any customs fees that may incur.
What are your shipping fees?
- US orders: Free Shipping!
- International orders: Flat Rate shipping. Orders 0-$50 have a flat rate fee of $10 (regardless of item count). Orders over $50 have a $20 flat rate shipping fee of $20. International customers are responsible for any additional customs fees that incur with your country's policies.
Where are your products from?
- Our suppliers are located from all over the world. We ship directly from our manufacturers to save our customers an additional shipping + packaging cost.
- Directly on our site:https://www.theshakacompany.com/pages/track-order-status We will send you an email notification as soon as your item ships + with a tracking number when it becomes available from our manufacturers.
Do you offer wholesale opportunities?
- Sure do. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
What is your return policy?
- We FIRMLY stand behind our products. Please see refund + returns page for specific details.
I didn't get all of my items.
- Items will ship separately for no additional cost. You will receive tracking information for each item after it has shipped.
- At The Shaka Company, we keep to the highest industry standards for payment + processing. Your credit card information and personal details are encrypted during the payment process. Your payment information is only used for the transaction in question and is not stored.
What are the washing instructions?
- Most of our items can be machine washed in a light cold cycle. We find they wash best when turned inside out first for both washer + dryer cycle. Certain items with tassels, rhinestones, lace, etc should be hand washed and laid flat to dry. Also, knitted items should be hand washed as well.